In order to start your activity at DEIB you need to:
- Inform the Secretary of the Doctoral Program at DEIB, Francesca Clemenza, about your arrival. Given the COVID-19 outbreak, this year the registration will be online. Please, fill this form out during the Nov 11 welcome meeting.
- Contact the secretariat of your section. Please do so even if you have already a position in the department, as you need to be recognized also as a doctoral candidate and you will be requested to fill in the necessary forms. Following this, you will be allocated a space and you will be able to get a key and your ID card.
Here are the addresses:
Marjorie Ballesteros ( email@example.com . ph.: 0223993430) - Areas Computer Science & Engineering (INF) + Eectronics (ELN)
Antonella Rinaldi (firstname.lastname@example.org - ph.: 0223993666) - Area Systems and control (AUT)
Vita Ciesco (email@example.com - ph.: 0223993500 ) - Area Telecommunications (TLC)
Please contact the secretariat of your Area.
- Collect the badge and key to access your office at "Ufficio Accessi", Bldg. n. 20, ground floor (Eng. Fausto Berton) - you will receive an email after registering with the secretariat for an appointment)
We wish to thank in advance all new PhD students who will promptly comply to these directions.
PhD Welcome events - November 2020:
- PhD School Welcome event: Friday, November 6, morning (online)
- DEIB IT PhD Welcome event: November 11, h. 16 - 18 (online, link)
For general information, please visit the web site of the PhD School for further information.